Jen’s Green Smoothie
Photos & Recipe courtesy of : CCFM / Raw Inspiration Recipe courtesy of: Jen’s Farmhouse Kitchen
My Green Morning Smoothie is one of my most tried & true Farmhouse Recipes.
Sure to get you ready for your day – this smoothie is packed full of vibrant, healthy greens & fresh veggies.
With the addition of my favorite protein powder – it makes for the perfect breakfast!
Stop by & visit us at the Farmers Markets this week to shop for all your yummy fresh ingredients.
- ¼ organic heirloom tomato
- ¼ organic red bell pepper
- 3 organic Romaine leaves
- ½ bunch organic cilantro
- ½ bunch organic parsley
- 1 handful organic spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons Pure Synergy green powder
- 2 teaspoons organic golden flax seeds (optional)
- 1 small scoop Sun Warrior vanilla protein powder
- ¼ organic lemon
- 2 teaspoons organic Matcha Powder
- 1 cup of filtered water (or to the consistency you like)
❖ Place ingredients in blender and blend until smooth, add more water to desired consistency.